Grasscompany.com respects your personal privacy. The personal information we collect about users of the website Grasscompany.com, shall be processed carefully and adequately. Grasscompany.com aims to limit its requests for personal information. However, in order to participate in certain activities and/or to obtain certain services offered on the site, a user may be asked to provide certain personal information. Some information is mandatory while other information is discretionary.
- Grasscompany.com uses personal information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for services, to contact you if necessary, to improve its services and to efficiently provide you with information about new features and services available on the site.
- Grasscompany.com does not disclose personal information of its users without prior consent unless it is legally required to do so. If a governmental agency, or a law enforcement agency, requests information in relation to the identities of its user, Grasscompany.com will comply with the request.
- Grasscompany.com may share non-personal aggregated demographic information regarding its users with its partners, advertisers or other carefully selected third parties. Grasscompany.com may also develop and possibly sell data profiles of individual users to third parties, but any such profiles will not contain any personal identification information allowing the third party to link a particular profile with a specific person.
- Grasscompany.com uses "cookie" technology to track general information about its users and to establish a link between your computer and the site. This link assures that, when you return to the website, you will be served better. The information collected through cookies is non-personal information. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
- You may request Grasscompany.com to correct, supplement, delete or block your personal information by sending an email to info @ grasscompany.com
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The district court in Amsterdam has the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any and all disputes relating to these Terms.